Research a healthcare organization within Saudi Arabia in which you are currently employed or choose one with which you are familiar.
Respond to the following questions:
- What specific steps does the chosen healthcare organization take to identify risk, manage risk, reduce risk, or prevent risk?
- Do they employ a dedicated risk manager? If so, what are the key responsibilities of that person (training staff, on boarding, auditing, etc.)?
- If they do not have a specific risk manager, who is responsible for managing risk?
- How do they manage risk for both the employees and the patients?
- Are there separate programs or do they overlap?
- Lastly, in your opinion, are they doing enough to address risk?
Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
- The paper should be 5 pages in length, not including the cover sheet and reference page.
- Format the paper according to APA writing standards.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external.
- The reference not older than 5 years back.