For this part of your Scholar-Practitioner Project, you will complete the economic analysis of the public health initiative you selected in Week 2.
The economic analysis should include: 5 pages
- Principles of economics for evaluating and assessing the need for the public health initiative
- A brief description of whether the initiative is a micro or macroeconomic program
- A determination of whether the result of the initiative is a public or private good
- A description of the initiative’s financing source
- An explanation of how the initiative may affect supply and demand of public health services
Support your Project Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are to provide a reference list for all resources, including those in the Learning Resources for this course.
Topic: The Women and Children Residential Treatment Program within Seminole County, Florida