You work for a consulting firm whose primary objective is to help businesses improve their strategic operations. Your firm recently was hired by a newspaper company named Hoosier Media Inc. The client’s print newspaper circulation and subscriptions have declined, resulting in 30% lower revenues over the last five years. Online ad revenues have increased but currently account for just 5% of the company’s revenue. You have been tasked with providing a comprehensive internal and external analysis to help the firm improve its business operations.
Create a 700- to 1,050-word analysis that includes the following:
- Identify economic, legal, and regulatory forces and trends.
- Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
- Discuss the primary internal organizational considerations.
- Discuss the primary external organization considerations.
- Identify the major issues and/or opportunities the company faces based on your analysis.
- Title page, introduction, conclusion, and references should be cited, following APA guidelines.