read the reading material and follow the rubric at the attachment.
try to talk about science and pseudo-scienceAttachment preview
Grading rubric for ISS 305 Reading Responses
Ethan: You should grade responses 1, 3, and 5.
Hyunwoo: You should grade responses 2, 4, and 6.
The maximum grade a reading response can have is 3.5. A student should receive a 3.5 if:
• The reading response was submitted by midnight of the day we discussed that material in class.
• It includes every reading/video assigned for a class (sometimes there are 2)
• States what the general argument of the reading is.
• The student discusses other potential explanations for the argument besides what the author discusses.
• In cases where there is empirical evidence supporting the argument, the student describes the evidence used. This is not essential for the Kida chapters which are mostly supported by examples.
A student should receive 3.3 or 3.4 (between 94 and 97%) if:
• Everything is the same as above, but it was submitted one or two days late.
• The student addresses all but one of the items above.
• The student addresses all the items above but doesn’t clearly state what the main argument is.