Qualitative Research Article Analysis
**Analyze and critique a quantitative nursing research article from a nursing research journal published within the past 5 years. You must include five scholarly references—the article, the text, and three outside sources.
**Use the Guidelines for Qualitative Nursing Research Critique (below) to write a 1,350-wordpaper analyzing the chosen article. Make sure that your responses to each criterion are complete and concise.
**Attach a copy of the article and the certificate of originality.
**Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
**No more than 10% of the paper can be quoted. This is your analysis of what the authors said—not a restatement of the article.
Guidelines for Qualitative Nursing Research Critique
Your qualitative research report analysis requires an in-depth analysis of the following questions:
· Is the problem clearly stated and is significant to nursing or health care?
· Is the purpose clearly stated?
· Is the research question stated broadly enough for a qualitative study?
· Is the study design consistent with its qualitative approach?
· Are the subjects obtained using a method consistent with the qualitative methodology?
· Is the setting appropriate for the study?
· Are the data collection methods consistent with the purpose of the qualitative approach?
· Are the rights of human subjects protected?
· Is evidence of data saturation provided?
· Are the data analysis procedures appropriate for the type of data collected and the qualitative method?
· Is there sufficient evidence of scientific rigor?
· Are the conclusions and implications appropriate and clearly stated?
· Are suggestions for future research included