Two paragraphs each
One references per question
Outsourcing” Please respond to the following:
Evaluate the reasons to outsource goods, services, or production. Considering today’s business climate, give your opinion on the most logical reason to outsource.
From the e-Activity, list three valid reasons why a company would pursue onshoring or insourcing. Include an example to justify your response
2. . Scoring System” Please respond to the following:
Imagine you have been tasked to select a scoring system to rank each project in consideration in IT portfolio management. Review each ranking option and then select the one you believe is the most efficient for ranking each proposed project. Provide a rationale for your selection.
Identify other considerations that would be of value in ranking a project, and explain why you believe they are valuable.
3. CIS 110
Discuss the most important characteristic of using an array parameter in the invocation of a function. Why is this the most important?
4. 1) “The Future of Music and Newspaper Industries”
Where do you see the music industry and/or newspaper industries in 20 years? Support your views about one of the industries with two or three reasons and/or examples. (Cite any sources you referenced.) Again Class, read the Chapter material–first and then post your responses.
2) Respond (in detail) to another student.
3) Instructor Insights Video: Copyright and Piracy (REQUIRED)
Class, please view this short video and post your comments.
Watch Video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jn5fVRzpKYE
5. Creating tables involves knowing what data types to use. Describe each and the purpose of the data types. Provide an example when a varchar should be used in a field that will contain a number. Find and share a website or article (no more than a year old) that explains the “best practices” of choosing a Tables datatype.
6. Using Technology to Improve the Future
The benefits of technology to humans are almost too numerous to list. As with anything, there are downsides to this advancement. Examine a misuse of technology that you have observed within the global community.