Write a case summary in two to three pages. The summary should include few points:
1. Facts: Pinpoint the determinative facts of a case those that make a difference in the outcome.
2. Procedural History: Record what has happened procedurally in the case up until this point. The dates of case filings, motions of summary judgment, court rulings, trials, and verdicts or judgments should be noted.
3. Issue Presented: Formulate the main issue or issues in the case in the form of questions, preferably with a yes or no answer.
4. Holding: The holding should directly respond to the question in the Issue Presented, begin with “yes” or “no,” and elaborate with “because” from there.
5. Rule of Law: In some cases this will be clearer than others, but basically you want to identify the principle of law on which the judge or justice is basing the resolution of the case.
6. Reasoning: This is the most important part of your brief as it describes why the court ruled the way it did; some law professors dwell on facts more than others, some more on procedural history.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH brainy term papers TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Record what has happened procedurally in the case up until this point. appeared first on Cheapest Academic Custom Papers.