Research article PDF must contain a family theory in the research, with implications for nursing. Please follow the instructions for the assignment.
FAMILY RESEARCH CRITIQUE: grade worth maximum of 20 points
1. Select a nursing research article utilizing a family theory, preapproved by faculty.
2. Critique selected research, including from a family a family perspective .
3. Discuss applicability of research findings in clinical practice. Incorporate course readings when appropriate, with citations.
4. Content to include – how is family defined, are assumptions identified from the theory, how are theory concepts incorporated into the research?
5. All papers must conform to the standard academic format, APA style 6th ed, and be free of spelling, grammatical, and typographical errors. In addition, the paper should be cleanly type written, and submitted to SAKAI forum by due date and time. Please include an intro and a conclusion.
6. Length of paper – 5 – 7 pages, not including title page and references.
See discussions, stats, and author profiles for this publication at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/265856412 Nurses’ fidelity to theory-based core components when implementing Family Health Conversations – a qualitative inquiry
Article in Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences · September 2014 Impact Factor: 0.89 · DOI: 10.1111/scs.12178
5 authors, including:
Ulrika Östlund Uppsala University/Region Gävleborg 27 PUBLICATIONS 268 CITATIONS
Viveca Lindh Umeå University 23 PUBLICATIONS 371 CITATIONS
Karin Sundin Umeå University 32 PUBLICATIONS 505 CITATIONS
Britt-Inger Saveman Umeå University 100 PUBLICATIONS 1,794 CITATIONS
All in-text references underlined in blue are linked to publications on ResearchGate, letting you access and read them immediately.
Available from: Karin Sundin Retrieved on: 26 June 2016
METHODS AND METHODOLOGIES Nurses’ ?delity to theory-based core components when implementing Family Health Conversations – a qualitative inquiry
Ulrika €Ostlund RN, OCN, PhD (Senior Lecturer)1, Britt B€ackstr€om RN, PhD (Senior Lecturer)2, Viveca Lindh RN, PhD (Senior Lecturer)3, Karin Sundin RNT, PhD (Associate Professor)3 and Britt-Inger Saveman RNT, PhD, FEANS (Professor)3 1Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences, and Society, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden, 2Department of Health Sciences, Mid Sweden University, Sundsvall, Sweden and 3Department of Nursing, Umea University, Umea, Sweden
Scand J Caring Sci; 2015; 29; 582–590
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH best homeworkhelp TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Research article PDF must contain a family theory in the research, with implications for nursing. Please follow the instructions for the assignment. FAMILY RESEARCH CRITIQUE: grade worth maximum of 20 points appeared first on best homeworkhelp.