Clearly depict the research design of your study.
It is critical that your research design represents a scientific inquiry into a social problem involving stakeholders and relevant data.
Review Creswell’s thoughts regarding your chosen design (mentioned in the purpose statement) and begin articulating your design. You may also wish to think about the following questions while planning the design:
• Can you use the designs in the textbook as to build a reproducible design?
• Can you adopt a design from the literature?
• Does the design help you determine a practical sampling strategy?
• Does the design ensure the collection of needed data as to address the research questions
and hypothesis tests?
• Can you describe the design using simple terms and concepts from the textbook?
• explain how your instruments match the design and collect information able to be turned into relevant findings.
• …justify the validity and reliability of your instruments such that their use may enable another researcher to replicate your study.
• …explain (and justify) how your coding and/or hypothesis tests can help you obtain findings relevant to your study.
• …explain (and justify) the various types of validity relevant to your study.
Here is the task!!!!
******Please create a draft of the research design; that details the appropriateness of design; the procedure; and the role of the researcher.
Also explain how the selected design collects the data needed to address the research questions and hypotheses.
And explain how to present the procedure in a clear fashion allowing other researchers to replicate your efforts.
All in all make sure the following information is addressed within the paper
- Research Design
- Appropriateness of Design
- The Role of the Researcher
- Research Questions
- Population and Sample
- Geographic or Virtual Location
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- Human Participants and Ethics Precautions
- Validity and Reliability
- Contribution to Social, Practice, or Organizational Change
- Posted: 3 months ago
- Due: 18/10/2018
- Budget: $70