- The purpose of the research paper is to provide a survey of the Kerberos authentication protocol.
- Items that should be addressed include, but are not limited to:
- Strengths of this authentication protocol.
- Weaknesses of this authentication protocol
- Description of algorithm to implement Kerberos
- Relevant examples of modern applications that utilize Kerberos.
- Minimum 10 pages / Maximum 20 pages
- The title page and references pages do not count towards the page length requirements.
- Double spaced
- Times New Roman Font
- APA style (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/)
- At least 5 works cited
- At least 2 of your references have to be scholarly peer-reviewed articles
- Research paper will be checked for plagiarism so be sure to correctly cite your sources!
- Goal is to summarize your research paper
PowerPoint Presentation is required